Aqualyx is used for Aqualysis or Aquaplasty treatment to reduce localised, stubborn fat deposits in areas such as the chin, stomach, outer and inner thighs, hips, knees etc.
A reduction in fat deposits can be seen after just one treatment, however between three and eight sessions are required to see the optimal effect. The speed at which results are seen will vary depending on the stability of the cell membranes; younger patients are more likely to results after a longer period.
It is suitable for patients who do not want the more invasive liposuction or laser lipo treatments, who do not have large amounts of fat to remove and who are over 18 years and under 60 years of age. The treatment is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women or those with a pathological condition.
ADVANTAGES OF AQUALYX:
- Approval as medical device with a CE mark
- Product is delivered ready to use
- Healthcare professional can add 0,2ml Lidocaine (2%) before injection
- Fewer side effects (swelling, hematoma, bruising, erythema, pain) because of the unique product concept (desoxycolan buffered by two hydroxy-groups that take the acid to the membrane of the fat cell)
- Easy to administer with long flexible and sharp cannulas – max. 2 – 3 injection sites on large areas (fanning technique)